Financial institutions offer the best possible security in the e-banking sector and contribute to the protection of the bank's computer system and electronic data transfer. Nevertheless, it is vital for you as an e-banking customer to protect your own computer, too. Please therefore note the "Dos and Don'ts" in the field of e-banking as described below!
- Create your basic Protection using our 5-Step Program.
- Learn about extended protection measures.
- Follow certain rules for logging in and logging out.
- Use secure passwords.
- Find out about checking certificates.
- Find out about phishing.
- You will find a summary of the most important issues with regard to a topic on our info sheets.
- Our demo clips will show you how to use your computer safely.